The Northfield Eagles Club has generously offered to hold a spaghetti dinner and silent auction fundraiser for Save the Northfield Depot. All proceeds will go to Save the Northfield Depot.
Location: Northfield Eagles Club, 304 Water Street, Northfield, MN 55057 (view map)
Day: Thursday, April 30
Time: 5-8 p.m.
Needed from Save the Northfield Depot friends:
- Purchase tickets ($8 each): Tickets can be purchased in advance, at the door of the Eagles Club on the April 30, or from the board members listed below. Checks should be made out to the Northfield Eagles Club.
- Donate items for the silent auction: Baskets of items with a theme are often successful (such as wine, chocolate, car care, grilling items, snacks). Larger items can be dropped off at Eagles Club between 3 and 10 p.m. (except Mondays, when they close at 7 p.m.), but please call them first at 507-645-5316 and ask for Galen.
- Volunteer: We need people to set up, serve, or clean up.
If you are willing to help with any of the above or have questions, please contact Pat Allen at 507-398-5225 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets can be purchased from Pat or any of the following board members:
- Rob Martin (507-645-7579, email@example.com)
- Lynn Vincent (507-664-9554, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Clark Webster (507-261-3023, email@example.com)
- Alice Thomas (507-645-8482, firstname.lastname@example.org)