Several anonymous donors have generously pledged to match dollar-for-dollar every donation up to $15,000 now through Dec. 31, 2022.
There are several ways you can make a monetary donation to our project. Save the Northfield Depot is an incorporated 501(c)3 non-profit and, as such, donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our tax identification number is 27-2081273.
Send a Check
A check ensures that your FULL donation goes toward the project. Checks can be mailed to:
Save the Northfield Depot
P.O. Box 486
Northfield, MN 55057
You have two options for making credit card donations online. No transaction fees are subtracted from donation when made using Facebook whereas GiveMN will subtract a 6.9% processing fee from all donations unless you choose to pay it. Please note that both require accounts to make a donation.
Make a Major Donation ($3,000 or more)
Restoration of the depot and the addition of the pavilion and sculpture garden is a multi-year undertaking. Individuals, companies, businesses, and civic organizations can send a clear message about their long-term investment in the community by making a major donation. These types of donations:
- demonstrate a commitment to giving back to the community.
- save a piece of Northfield’s history and heritage for future generations.
- provide a valuable, multi-use resource for the community
- provide an opportunity for a matching gift fund drive
For information, please contact Alice Thomas.
Major Donations by Individuals
- Anonymous (4)
- Cynnie and Ed Buchwald
- Arthur Campbell
- Grace and Clifford Clark
- Judy and Mark Code
- Ruth and Doug Crane
- Corrine and Elvin Heiberg
- Pat Johnson
- Elizabeth and Richard Lace
- Gregory Langer
- Lullo and William Lindstrom
- Patricia and Rob Martin
- Norman and Lori Oberto and family
- Julie and Mark Pritchard
- Dante Stephenson
- Alice and Bruce Thomas
- Lynn Vincent
- Eve and Clark Webster
Major Donations by Businesses, Companies, or Organizations
- Aurora Pharmaceutical/Mike Strobel
- Carleton College
- Community Resource Bank
- Farmer’s Insurance-Rob Martin Agency
- First National Bank of Northfield
- Neuger Communications Group
- Northfield Eagles Club
- Northfield Economic Development Authority
- Northfield Garden Club
- Northfield Rotary Club